- Demand Ware, ERP R12, Jquery, Cassandra, datastax, RESTful services (Jax-rs, rest easy)
- JAVA EE, JAVA VM (oracle v8u25), Linux Kernel (Ubuntu Server V14 - LTS), rabbitMQ, redis, splunk, appdynamics, slf4j
- Selenium, Groovy, Jenkins, Maven, Java, Phython, Selendriod, Appium, Browser farms
- Soasta Cloud, Load runner, Gatlings
- Web Applications (.NET and J2EE), Mobile Applications (iOS, Anderoid..)
- CMS experience – Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal, Magento
- Mobile & E-commerce Apps, Digital Marketing (SEO, SMO, PPC, SEM)
Digital Minds Strengths
- Defined SLA for fixing production support issues
- Get resource in 24 hrs time frame
- Round the clock working model
- Microsoft Link and skype availability for real-time video chat with client
- Strong Workforce in Mobile Apps & Wearable software development
- Experts in Automation frameworks for selenium web driver, API and Web services.
- We have developers who worked in other mobile based companies.
Digital Minds Collaboration Model
- Development team to ensure ease of communication and collaboration
- Collaborative Global execution model between US and India
- Facilitating speedy delivery
- Proven, Mature global delivery process
- Facilitates great Time savings
- Faster time to Deploy/Market
- Technology investments and use of
- Collaboration tools ensure total transparency, control and customer involvement
While part of the team sleeps, reviews and testing can be performed by their teammates
Key benefits of our methodology
- Scrum approach greatly reduces project development cycle and helps organizations "reduce time to market"
- Very quick Returns on Investment (ROI) due to prioritization of requirements
- Daily review helps daily tracking and impediment removal, and establishes high transparency
- Avoiding "Project Killers" such as Poor communication, incomplete requirements etc
- Extremely efficient change-management and reduced risk reduction
- Lighter methodology than iterative approaches like RUP (although we use some of the key RUP concepts in the current process).
- Supports only necessary documentation and replaces "Unnecessary documentation" with effective communication.